- 2 tsp canned pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp organic heavy whipping cream
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl
- Cover entire face minus the area directly around your eyes
- Leave on for 10 – 15 minutes
- Rinse face with warm water
This mask is perfect for fall with a therapeutic mix of vitamin A to heal skin and reduce fine lines, cream to moisturize and reduce redness, and honey for an extra dose of moisture and antiseptic properties (great for breakouts). If you’re going to have these ingredients on hand, you might as well make my favorite dessert aka a delicious pumpkin pie too. If you haven’t tried using honey instead of sugar before, I would highly recommend it, but just make sure to decrease the amount of honey (use ¾ cup plus 1 tablespoon honey in place of 1 cup sugar, and reduce the other liquid ingredients by 2 tablespoons).
Natural beauty is always about what we put into our bodies as well as what we put on them so don’t forget to eat lots of delicious fall produce and try out some new beauty treatments with them as well!