Today’s giveaway is from Wholesome Goodness, a company focused on keeping things simple and using natural ingredients. They make sure to include more of the good stuff (like fiber & antioxidants) while keeping out the bad stuff by banning 126 unhealthy ingredients other companies allow in their products.
THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
· Multi Grain & Flax Tortilla Chips: Made with an ancient grain medley of amaranth, millet, quinoa, sorghum and teff, these chips also deliver 20g of whole grains and 200mg of Omega-3 ALA per serving.
· Grilled Vegetable Tortilla Chips: By using a vegetable medley of green and red bell peppers, broccoli, tomato and carrots, these chips deliver 1/3 cup of vegetables per serving.
· Whole Grain Sea Salt Crisps: With 19g of whole grains per serving, the Whole Grain Crisps are a light, great-tasting and low-sodium snack.
· Mild Garden Salsa: Features 66 percent less sodium than mainstream brands.
· Kansas City Style Barbecue Sauce: The first ingredient in Wholesome Goodness barbecue sauces is tomatoes, unlike most mainstream brands that start with high fructose corn syrup. The Kansas City-inspired version delivers a sweet and savory smoked flavor.
· Rice & Wheat Flakes with Strawberries: This cereal features 9 grams of whole grains per serving and is cholesterol-, saturated-fat and trans fat-free. It also offers 29 percent less sodium and 50 percent more fiber than competing brands.
· Omega Apple Cinnamon Granola Bars: These hearty granola bars are made with a blend of whole grain rolled oats, whole grain wheat flakes, crisp rice, brown sugar, pumpkin seeds, roasted sunflower seed kernels and more, with flax seed meal for an Omega boost.
· Multigrain Maple Brown Sugar & Pecans Hot Cereal: With 33g of whole grains and 4g of fiber, this hot cereal is a great all-natural start to the day.
· Quick Cook Steel Cut Oats: The great taste of steel cut oats in only a fraction of the time, one serving features 40g of whole grain and is an excellent source of fiber, iron and protein.
· Mountain Mix Trail Mix Snack Tubes: A mix of raisins, almonds, peanuts and sunflower seeds and dark chocolate chunks, served in a lunch box-friendly, single-serving snack tube.
HOW TO WIN:
- Contestants must have a USA shipping address to be eligible for entry (sorry non USA readers!)
- “Like” the Wholesome Goodness Facebook page and leave a comment saying you did so
- For an extra entry tweet about this giveaway and/or like the All Natural Annie Facebook page (please leave a separate comment for each of these actions)
You have until 10:00pm ET Thursday, March 1st to enter. Visit on Friday to see who won all of this goodness!
Currently, Wholesome Goodness is only available at Walmarts in Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina and West Virginia. Find out the specifics with their store locator link: http://wholesome-goodness.com/