This is a less dense, but very tasty version of a peach cobbler!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45-50 minutes
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- 6 medium peaches, halved, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 cup blackberries (blueberries would work too)
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 6-ounce container of vanilla yogurt
1. Arrange peach slices in the bottom of a an 8-inch square baking pan. Place blackberries on top. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar and cinnamon over the fruit and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, 2 tablespoons of sugar, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt. Mix well. Add butter and mix with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add yogurt and mix until dough comes together.
3. Spoon about 6 large spoonfuls of the dough on top of the fruit. Sprinkle remaining teaspoon of sugar (and/or more cinnamon if you prefer) over dough.
4. Bake 45-50 minutes, until fruit is tender and topping is golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Top with vanilla frozen yogurt (or ice cream).