- Eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice and organically-grown fresh fruits and vegetables. Beets, radishes, artichokes, cabbage, broccoli, spirulina, chlorella, and seaweed are excellent detoxifying foods.
- Drink at least 2 quarts of water daily.
- Breathe deeply to allow oxygen to circulate more completely through your body.
- Transform stress by emphasizing positive emotions.
- Sweat in a sauna so your body can eliminate wastes through perspiration.
- Detox foot baths to remove toxins through your pores.
Adapted from http://life.gaiam.com/