This is my most favorite smoothie recipe! It’s also VERY nutritious.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed OR flaxseed oil
- 1 tbsp wheat germ (gives it a nice nutty taste)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 4-6 raspberries
- 2 strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tsp honey
Blend on a high speed for 30-60 seconds.
Makes 1 large smoothie.
* Any of the fruits mentioned could be exhanged for blackberries, peaches, nectarines, etc.
* Wheatgerm and flaxseed are optional
* More or less honey can be used according to how sweet you like your smoothies!