- White vinegar – removes odors naturally on surfaces and in the air.
- Baking soda– absorbs odors. Keep an open box in the refrigerator, closets, under sinks, etc.
- Essential oils: 1. diluted in water can be used as a room spray (try sweet orange & lavender or lemon & cedar) 2. add to a bowl of water – adds moisture to dry, inside air during winter months 3. burn in an aromatherapy diffuser (my favorite!)
- Soy or beeswax candles – made of natural waxes so you can enjoy the pleasant scent without harmful chemicals being released into the air.
- Boiling spices like cinnamon in water releases its scent.