Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2¼ cups water
- dash of sea salt
- 1 cup regular rolled oats (not the 1 minute)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins
- organic milk
- sweeten with honey (about 1 tsp per serving is a nice amount)
- Combine water and salt in a small saucepan and turn the heat to high.
- When the water boils, turn the heat to low, add oatmeal, and cook, stirring, until the water is absorbed (about 5 minutes).
- Add cinnamon and raisins and stir. Cover the pot and turn off heat.
- Let set for 5 minutes.
- Serve with milk and honey.
While this is not the quickest way to make oatmeal, it does produce tastier results. It’s also so hearty and healthy!