- Make a cup of chamomile tea
- Allow it to cool down so it’s very warm, but not boiling hot
- Submerge a washcloth in the tea
- Wring out the washcloth
- Add a 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil to the washcloth (*optional step)
- Press the washcloth on your face and hold it there until the washcloth becomes cool
This is a great calming treatment that only requires water and a chamomile tea bag (and lavender oil if you like it/have it around). Chamomile has azulene, which is anti-inflammatory so it calms skin.