To improve fertility and increase libido, make these three healthy additions to your diet on a regular basis:
Photo Credit: Randy Mayor
Maybe a salad using all 3?
My husband hands down makes the best frittatas I’ve ever tasted. After he made another delicious one this weekend, I asked if I could share his recipe with my readers…and here it is!
TOMATO & BASIL FRITTATA (for 2)
Photo Credit: Dylan T Price
Please bare with the fact that neither of us are great about measuring things exactly. Just let me know if you have any questions! Cheese is a great addition to this recipe and if you like spice, I recommend some cayenne pepper. Frittatas are like omelets – any combination will work! I thought this one was really delicious, especially with veggies and herbs fresh from a local farmer’s market or your own garden :)
Hello! Hope everyone has been doing great. I’m slowly trying to get back into my usual routine, but it’s been hard. Now that the same “Happy Wednesday!” has been up for two Wednesdays, I think it’s definitely time for a new post…
I’ve been meaning to mention another awesome natural beauty line called Pomega5. It’s awesome both in terms of quality and effectiveness. The company’s name is an ode to it’s signature, rare ingredient – Omega 5 oil, which comes from pomegranate seeds. This oil, along with the line’s other top notch botanical ingredients, gives skin a serious dose of rejuvenation. One product that I am particularly fond of lately is their Daily Revitalizing Concentrate – each little capsule goes a surprisingly long way and nourishes skin with 60% Omega 5 oil with the other 40% mainly being a mix of calendula, rosehip, and jojoba oils. I especially love it for very dry spots on my face, but it’s also quite magical on cuticles.
Hope everyone is having a great week so far! It’s been a busy one again for me hence the lack of posts and lack of visits to your wonderful blogs, but I’ll be back on track next week (maybe). Until then, enjoy the rest of the week and weekend!
Sorry my posts haven’t been as frequent lately, but I have one best friend getting married next week and another having a baby any day now! And another minor event – we’re moving in less than a month! So yeah, busy busy time, but all awesome things :)
I came across something so well said recently and I wanted to share (forgive me for not remembering the source):
A food that’s “free” of something you don’t want (such as fat) probably has more of something else you also don’t want (like sugar or salt) to replace the missing ingredient. Trade a nonfat treat for a real-deal one that doesn’t make false promises and satisfies craving.
AMEN! Whole foods are where it’s at when it comes to your health and your waistline. Please don’t be scared or believe any hype that makes you fear whole, full fat foods (like yogurt, cheese, etc) Your body will absorb the most nutrients and be most satisfied by foods in their most natural form. Ever notice how you can keep eating and eating low-fat/non-fat foods, but with full-fat, you don’t seem to eat as much?
Personally, I love eating whole milk plain yogurt with fresh fruit and nuts rather than nonfat flavored yogurt loaded with extra sugar or artificial sweeteners. What about you?
Have a wonderful weekend!
If you love this quote and print as much as I do, you can buy it on Etsy at The Love Shop.
Hope you’re having a great week so far!
Hope everyone has a safe, healthy and very happy weekend!