Here are some gift ideas that I love for those very important women in your life whether it’s your mom, your sister, your wife, or a mom-like person. Hope this guide helps lead you to the perfect gift :)
Mother’s Day is May 13th this year – just a little over 2 weeks away!
Pacifica’s Gold Collection Soy Candle Gift Set – Bestsellers $45.00 (a $54.00 value)
9 clean-burning 3-oz Soy Candles in Pacifica’s most popular blends including Mediterranean Fig, Tuscan Blood Orange, Hawaiian Ruby Guava, Mexican Cocoa, Lotus Garden, Malibu Lemon Blossom, Tahitian Gardenia, California Star Jasmine and French Lilac.
The basket includes:
- House of Steep Signature Tea Blend – 4oz
- Tea Infuser
- “Balanced” Aromatherapy Soy Candle
- “Balanced” Take(me)Away tea bath bags (3)
- “Balanced” Smoothing Foot Balm
- “Balanced & Carefree” Bath Salts
- Cleansing Calm Foot Spray (I make this one for the line!)
- 16″ galvanized tub to soak the feet at home
Gaiam’s Massage Stick $14.98
Targets pressure points, increases circulation and alleviates sore muscles. Includes a downloadable massage guide to ease away stress and restore the health of tired and sore muscles throughout the body.
Bonsai Forest from Uncommon Goods (a really great source for unique gifts) $50
This kit includes everything she needs to grow tiny trees that are actually ancestors of the giant California redwood! Kit includes: tree and moss seed, recycled steel seedling training pots, seed starting wafers, growing medium, bonsai scissors, rake with spade, river stone, and directions
Sibu Beauty Mom’s Must Haves Kit $55 (a $82.50 value)
- Sibu Beauty Balancing Facial Cleanser
- Sibu Beauty Hydrating Serum
- Sibu Beauty Clarifying Toner
- plus a FREE box of Sibu Omega-7 Chocolate Truffles in each kit
Happy shopping! ~Annie