It’s not often that I talk about clothing, but I’ve always been a fan of Free People and now their latest line, Maheya, sounds so interesting and is beautiful as usual!
- Line launches on Earth Day (Today!)
- Maheya means “from the Earth”
- Pieces are colored with natural dyes derived from medicinal herbs that contribute to the conservation of nature and even provide benefits for the wearer’s skin, acting as antioxidants.
- Natural materials used include marigold flowers, rhubarb, lilac, natural indigo, pomegranate skin, and annatto seeds
- Natural fabrications of silk and cotton
- Free People’s Maheya line will debut with seven pieces, each epitomizing the effortless style of the Free People brand
- Each piece comes with a seed paper hangtag printed on 100% recycled paper that when planted, will grow into wildflowers (love that!)
A few peaks at the new line…
Hope everyone had a chance to appreciate and enjoy nature today!
Happy Earth Day :)