a creative mint never fails to have such beautiful images…
I especially like this shot right now because we were seeing lemon trees everywhere in San Fran. Wouldn’t it be great to have a fruit tree in your yard? Maybe you already do…
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
I just adore purple and glass bottles… another great image from a creative mint
Photo Credit: a creative mint
Thank you to the fabulous lady behind My Glamourology for passing on this award to me! Monique, you are a true fashionista and I never get tired of seeing what outfit you’re going to put together next, among all of the other fantastic jewelry, food, and NY-centric stories you share. Thank you again!! xo
Apparently this award entails me sharing 7 things about myself, as well as passing this award on to 5 lovely fellow bloggers (sorry, but I couldn’t do less than 6!), so here it goes…
- I met my husband when I was ten and after eleven years of being friends, we started dating when I was twenty one — BY FAR the best surprise of my life. We got married at a vineyard on Long Island 10 months ago.
- My younger sister and I were both born at home (on purpose) and without a doubt I plan on doing the same.
- When I was little I wanted to be a marine biologist and although I’m no longer pursuing that dream, I will never stop adoring dolphins, manatees and the beach.
- Some of my favorite indulgences include a glass of red wine (preferably bold & fruity), hot lavender and epsom salt baths (so relaxing), watching The Golden Girls (now I can appreciate all of the jokes that completely went over my head when I was a kid), and foot massages (rejuvenation for the entire body!).
- My favorite season is fall, especially in the Catskills.
- I would take vegetables over dessert any day – I just don’t have a sweet tooth!
- I make candles and beauty products all the time and would love to have my own line one day, as well as a boutique or spa where I could sell the line. :)
Now I would like to pass this award on to 6 bloggers who are always on my daily reading list:
a creative mint
Beautiful things to share
Homemade Beauty Blog
this free bird
Thanks to all of you for such great info and inspiration on a regular basis!